The Art of Business – Module V – Today’s Digital Climate: Newsletters, Templates, Websites & More
May 11, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Art of Business
Module V – Today’s Digital Climate: Newsletters, Templates, Websites & More featuring guest speaker, Cat Thomas
These workshops are for sole proprietor businesses whose goal is to learn and implement key entrepreneurial management and planning principles. As a national trainer and successful Latina entrepreneur, I decided it was time to put everything into an online event that uses the arts (visual, music, journaling) with the core fundamentals to create your business and marketing plan. It will also feature my colleagues Diana Yáñez and Catherine (Cat) Thomas, who are experts in their fields. We are excited to support you.
A Sneak Peek:
1) Six modules using left (tools & analytics) and right (the arts) brain activities.
2) Heart-Centered approach to budgets and finances.
3) Learn a 30 day lean six sigma technique to become an action oriented, results driven professional.
4) Find out how understanding “time usage” is a learned skill.
5) and so much more…you won’t believe it!
2024 Dates and Modules:
Saturday’s from (9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
January 13, 2024
Module I – You and Your Business: Defining Your Purpose & Goals, Being Original
February 10, 2024
Module II – Planning & Management: Achieving Outcomes with Planning & Time Mgt.
March 9, 2024
Module III – Budgeting and Finance: Heart Centered Approach to Money featuring Diana Yáñez
April 13, 2024
Module IV – Branding and Marketing: Your Business Identity & Plan
May 11, 2024
Module V – Today’s Digital Climate: Newsletters, Templates, Websites & More featuring Catherine (Cat) Thomas
June 8, 2024
Module VI – Implementation: Rolling-out Your Business Building Blocks
*You may attend the whole program or attend only the modules you need.
* Inaugural pricing of $750 for all modules, excel/word/templates, plus business and art kits. That’s 30 total hours of learning time from the three trainers and six hours (1 hour per month) of group consulting time from Miriam. All modules will be recorded.
Single module pricing is $175/module and includes both the module business and art kit.
* Contact Miriam for scholarship sliding-scale pricing opportunities.
* One registration will be offered for FREE to an individual qualifying for financial support. *